December 15, 2010

FREE Printable: Child Measurement Chart

I've only got 10 days until Christmas and what better to do that make an overly elaborate measurement chart? 

I thought it would be lovely to have all of Lucy's measurements in one place.  I usually keep her measurements in my head (not reliable!) or scribbled on random scraps of paper in my sewing drawer.  She knows exactly where my measuring tape is and wanders around the basement draping it over herself. I hope to periodically reprint and update the chart as she grows and include the pages in her scrapbook as she gets older.

Since I've spent so much time lovingly making this cute chart, I thought I would share it with fellow seamstresses/sewers who might find it handy.



The PDF file will print at full size (8.5" x 11").  For personal use only.
Copyright 2010 OwlyBaby.  All rights reserved.

If you'd like to share this file with your friends and family, kindly link back to this page and give credit to Owly Baby.  Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Hi. Love this! What a great way to keep your child's measurements on hand. Thanks for the early Christmas gift!

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and so useful for granny, like myself, who live at a distance from their grand kids!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and WAY better than my penciled stick man sketch with dimensions on the back of scrap paper. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this chart, it is so cute & a great way to record my daughter's measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This will help me share my daughter’s measurements with my sis who would like to make her something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...