December 14, 2010

FREE PATTERN: Garden Party Dress

I'm so excited to share the pattern I've made for the Garden Party Dress.  
 
 

















 

It is partially lined and features a curved yoke, back button placket, gathered skirt and cap sleeves.  I've also included the pattern pieces for a peter pan collar or long sleeves.  It's a one-of-a-kind dress, so I only have the pattern pieces I drafted for a size 18 months dress.  



If you would like to share this pattern please link to this page and kindly give credit to Owly Baby.  Please do NOT use photos of my family.  Thanks!  

Garden Party Dress - Size 18 months ONLY

You will need:
1 yard of fabric for the skirt (I recommend lightweight fabrics)
1/2 yard of fabric for the bodice, lining and cap sleeves
2-3 buttons
scraps of interfacing


I've included minimal sewing directions and pattern assembly instructions on the pattern pieces.  

Share photos of your finished Garden Party Dresses in the Owly Baby Flickr pool!  I'd love to see what you've made!

NOTE:  This pattern is for personal use only.  Please do not redistribute, copy or make items to sell from this pattern.  If you have questions about the terms of use, please email me at owlybaby@yahoo.com. 

12 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could found your blog sooner. I would like to sew a cardigan for my 4y daughter. Although it´s really nice to know you.
    And thanks for sharing free patterns. I will try to resize this pattern for my daughter. I find that every little girl look very adorable in a yoke dress with peterpan collar. When I finish I will post to my blog at embendesigns.blogspot.com with link to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling! I love the curved yoke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! will definitely be making this for upcoming baby showers, christmas gifts, etc. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow I love this dress! I made one in quilting cotton for my daughters first birthday dress and it fits perfectly. It was such a quick sew I'm kind of itching to do another. Could you offer any advice/instructions on attaching the Peter pan collar, I've never done one and can't quite get my head around it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will it really not fit a 2-year-old kid? Aww! I just loved the dress, she looks so cute. I am organizing a birthday party for my 2-year-old daughter in a very pretty Chicago event space and I was hoping if this dress could fit her. My daughter is just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's really great is it possible to do in wholesale salwar suit . Thanks for sharing great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Very Nice Post I really like This Post.Please share more post.
    letest blouse designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wine Party Shop is a premier online boutique for wine lovers with chic taste. Find fun wine apparel for your next vineyard visit, gifts for fellow wine friends, or cool accessories for wine fun at home.
    At the Wine Party Shop, sophisticated meets sassy...
    Check back often for new products!
    https://winepartyshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for getting considerably accommodating and for choosing this form of remarkable tips most people are really desirous to understand about.
    wholesale dress material

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable! will definitely be making this for upcoming baby showers, christmas gifts, etc. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...